2. I like the fact that I will road trip in a heartbeat if I can. We never went any where when I was a kid because according to my parents we didn't have the money. I don't do as much traveling as I would like to but I do get around quite a bit. My daughter says that's me being adventurous...I guess it is.
3. I like the fact that I still dress up in costumes or wear crazy hats whenever I can. Rennaisance Faire, Anime Conventions, Halloween, Harry Potter movie or book release parties....you name it I will pull together a costume for it!
4. I like the fact that I am a loyal friend. If someone needs me I will be there for them...Period.
5. I like my singing voice. I wanted to be a singer once upon a time. I sang all throughout high school and in the church choir. When my mom passed away everyone asked me if I was going to sing at her funeral but I was just too overcome with the weight of grief to do it. I still sing in public every now and then. Maybe one day I will be a singer...
6. I like my craftiness. I've got loads of knitting projects (mostly magic socks)working on and I'm always willing to try something new like I did with the wishBIG ecamp. There's just not enough time in the day to do every craft I'd like to do.
7. I like the fact that I am deeply spiritual. I love identifying myself as a Priestess and Minister not from a place of 'wow look at me aren't I great' but from a place of a deep willingness to serve. Someone teased me once say I could find spiritual significance in a bowl of cereal. Yep...I can.
8. I like the fact that I wear my hair natural and short. Short hair brings attention to my facial features.
9. I like the fact that I give my kids as many experience as I can. I figure the best way for them to learn how to behave is to have exposure to as many different things as possible so we got to museums, plays, conventions...anything that will stimulate their minds.
10. I like the fact that I trust my intuition. I haven't always done this and I have discovered if I don't use this gift, I end up with harder life lessons. But when I do use it my intuition gives me the ability to get a quick feel of a person on a deeper level while allowing me to make the best choices for myself.