10. Death doesn't end a relationship. It just changes the way we connect to our loved one.
9. Not asking for help is selfish. We deny other the opportunity to express their love for us.
8. We are supported in so many invisible ways that we forget how magical our lives truly are.
7. The more I weave support from the elements into my life the more supported I feel.
6. Growing a business is very near to growing a child. You birth it and try to make it be helpful in the world. And as it grows, it changes and serves the world in ways you can't imagine when it's tiny.
5. Growing a child is far more risky than anything you do in business.
4. We all have the same 168 hours in a week. We have time for what's important to us.
3. Self care is not a luxury. It's a way of organizing your life to be the best 'you' that you can be.
2. Learning to love yourself is one of the most life changing experience you can have.
1. One way or another it will all be okay.