Ahhh...the list of tens. I did this a few months back. And a few years ago I wrote a list of things I like about myself. This is one of my favorites to do and I'm always glad to revisit it! So where to begin? Well, let's do it count down style shall we?
Ten things about me in no particular order. I feel like I should have some theme music or something...Ok here we go!
10. I love silly hats. My favorite one right now is my Kermit the Frog hat.
9. I used to be in a Star Trek fan club in San Antonio. I was 'ship's counselor'...I got to organize our 'away missions'. I still have my pips but not my uniform.
8. I'm a huge fan of Walt Disney the man. I consider him one of the spirit guides of my business.
7. While visiting Paris, I climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower and the Arc du Triomphe
6. My favorite time of being in costume is when I dressed up as Maleficent shortly after the Kingdom Hearts video games came out.
4. When I get a wild hair to do something or travel I don't let anything get in my way. It's one of the reasons I can gladly say I went on a Disney Cruise back in May, but there are many more examples.
3. I love living in Duluth, GA because there are so many asian grocery stores around. I especially love Korean and Japanese food!
2. I collect Funko Pops! but only ones that make me squeal with delight when I look at them (I keep the Loki Pop! on my bedside table)
1. I'm starting to get back into yoga thanks to Curvy Yoga. I'm so glad Anna Guest-Jelley has shown up with modifications for my beautiful round body.