Honor This Day
If you've struggled to maintain consistency with your personal spiritual practices or you're looking for a way to connect your practice with nature based principles,then this course is for you! You'll understand how nature can support your spiritual practices and get some tips and tricks to start your daily spiritual practice or revive a flagging one.
This class include:
- A series of 10 videos for you to work through at your own pace.
- A guide reviewing each of the modules with even more tips for exploration of the practices and journaling space space foryour insights.
- PLUS A bonus guide featuring 11 of my favorite people sharing how they connect with their spirit, dreams and goals everyday to give you more inspiration for your personal practice.
The Way of Tea: Honoring the Sacred in Everyday Life
Through the many tea parties I've hosted over the years there is an amazingly transformative effect a cup of tea offered with intention can have on the body, mind and soul of a person.
During this class, I'll guide you through experiencing a cup of tea as the inspiration for creating seasons of joy even in your darkest days while gracing yourself with an exquisite self care ritual. You'll come away with
- Tools to connect to each realm (physical, emotional, mental, energetic, spiritual) and be fully present in what you want to experience
- Create a meaningful mini ceremonial celebration for yourself or to share with loved ones
- Tap into a center of calm and stillness amid outward busy-ness and chaos.
This 90 minute class will be held live via Zoom on June 19, 2020 at 2p ET/11a PT and a replay will be available if you are unable to make it live.