Retreat Video Recording Coming January 10th
Instructions for Making a Folded Booklet
You can turn this pdf into a folded booklet. You may or may not have to use all these instructions (for my printer I only needed steps 1,2, 5 where mine said 'booklet' and I had to click the 'double sided' button)
- Open the print dialog. This can normally be done through Print in the menu or using the Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut.
- Click the Properties… button
In the Orientation drop-down list, make sure that Landscape is selected.
In the Duplex drop-down list, select Short Edge.
Click OK to go back to the print dialog.
- Under Range and Copies, choose Pages.
- Type the numbers of the pages in this order (n is the total number of pages, and a multiple of 4):
n, 1, 2, n-1, n-2, 3, 4, n-3, n-4, 5, 6, n-5, n-6, 7, 8, n-7, n-8, 9, 10, n-9, n-10, 11, 12, n-11…
- 4 page booklet: Type 4,1,2,3
- 8 page booklet: Type 8,1,2,7,6,3,4,5
- 20 page booklet: Type 20,1,2,19,18,3,4,17,16,5,6,15,14,7,8,13,12,9,10,11
- Choose the Page Layout tab.
Under Layout, select Brochure.
Under Page Sides, in the Include drop-down list, select All pages.
- Click Print.